Using a managed account platform has distinct advantages: The first is that the investor maintains full ownership of the assets, as opposed to having their assets commingled and under the control of a third party.
The second benefit is that the managed account structure offers full, position-level transparency. Arden’s managed account platform capabilities feature prime broker and ISDA relationships as well as integrated administration and middle office services. The platform can be turnkey in its function and ease of use but it is also completely customizable due to its open architecture.
Additional services may include:
• The negotiation of investment management agreements to achieve favorable terms
• The oversight and monitoring of managers and service providers
• Facilitation of trade processing, admin and prime broker reconciliation and trade breaks
• Performance and position-level risk analytics and guidelines/compliance monitoring
• Daily P & L attribution, trading activity and portfolio holdings updates
• Customized weekly or monthly reporting package including market analysis, strategy review, performance commentary, and analysts reports